RE: Vocabularies for content keyword classification?

You may also be interested in

http://scot-project.org/

"SCOT is an acronym for Social Semantic Cloud of Tags. The name was chosen to emphasise the goal of providing a consistent framework for expressing social tagging at a semantic level in machine-understandable way."

and

http://int.ere.st/

Regards,

Gustavo Frederico