Re: [ontolog-forum] One new English word every 98 minutes

Hi Joel --

To try to keep up with you, I'm trying to think how to work the word
antidisestablishmentarianism into this email.  Aha, seems I have done so
(:-).

But seriously, you may like to take a look at the *open* vocabulary system
online at the site below.  The English semantics are strict, and I'll leave
it as an exercise for the reader to figure out how that works.

                                  Cheers,  -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering