Re: Parsing RDF from namespace documents - anyone reading RDF from inside XHTML? (foaf ns)

Dan Brickley wrote:
> Would any object if future versions of the FOAF spec didn't embed
> RDF/XML in the XHTML? The RDF (ie. RDFS/OWL) will still be accessible
> via content negotiation and a link to index.rdf as above. In addition we
> can add some RDFa, covering some (and perhaps eventually all) of the RDF
> statements from the schema. Libby's begun working on the latter piece.

It will come as a shock to no one that I think this is a good idea :)

In general, I like RDFS using RDFa, because it provides a nice human FYN
story. We do this at CC: http://creativecommons.org/ns

That's a human-readable spec, which is nice for folks who don't know the
details of RDF up front. Yes I know it can be done via redirects, but I
think this approach is a bit clearer.

-Ben