Re: ANN: sameas.org

Many thanks, Toby, noted.
I think I'll leave that to Ian in the morning; he knows more, and I am also learning the hard way not to "correct" things late at night with a glass in my hand :-)
I appreciate the time to look at it, and if you see anything else please tell me.

And thank you to the other responders as well.

On 03/06/2009 22:40, "Toby A Inkster" <mail@tobyinkster.co.uk> wrote:

On 3 Jun 2009, at 20:48, Hugh Glaser wrote:

> The following formats are also supported:
> rdf+xml, text/n3, application/json, text/plain

Starting on the HTML search result page and clicking though to the
"rdf+xml", "n3", etc links, the uri query string parameter isn't %-
encoded, so fragment identifiers don't get seen by the scripts which
serve up the RDF/XML, N3, etc.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Search for http://tobyinkster.co.uk/#i
2. Under the first result, click "n3".