Re: Conceptual Modeling and the Web of Linked Data - was Re: Recipe for Shops: Showing up in Yahoo

Hi Pat & All --

It's my guess that this kind of discussion will fail to converge until it is
based on a stronger computational link between natural language and logical
notation.

Others make similar observations, see for example slides 10-12 of
www.reengineeringllc.com/Internet_Business_Logic_and_Semantic_Web_Presentation.pdf

                               Cheers, -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering