Re: [Ann] LinkedGeoData.org

Sören Auer wrote:
> Ian Davis wrote:
>> Very nice. How long do you think it will take for the entire dataset
>> to be available?
>
> The complete OSM dataset amounting roughly 3B triples is now available
> from:
>
> http://linkedgeodata.org/Datasets
>
> As already noted earlier, however, for most use cases the LGD Elements
> dataset might be the more interesting and manageable one.
>
> --Sören

Soren,

LGD crosslinks to DBpedia have now been added to the DBpedia 3.3
instance. Re. SPARQL endpoint the Graph IRI: <http://linkedgeodata.org#>

The complete LGD dump is currently being loading into the LOD Cloud
Cache instance at: http://lod.openlinksw.com. The graph IRI will be the
same as above. This instance is where you get the richest experience
since all the data will be locally accessible while exposing a URI to
original source via the value of @href associated with text pattern
"xx"  in "About: xxx" re. our HTML based metadata explorer pages.

Example Metadata Explorer page; http://tr.im/tQcM

Example Query:

select * from <http://linkedgeodata.org#> {
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Lake_Wanaka> ?p ?o }