Re: dog food and definitions

Hi,

The text you found is as near as you can get to an 'official definition'
(although others may have other wording) - and it's linked from the W3C
glossary [1]. The introductory text on the sem web homepage may also be
useful [2].

HTH

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/glossary/keyword/All/?keywords=semantic+web
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/

i-sieve technologies                   |      W3C Mobile Web Initiative
Sentiment Analysis Beyond Impressions  |      www.w3.org/Mobile