Re: Dons flame resistant (3 hours) interface about Linked Data URIs

On 10 Jul 2009, at 14:31, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Steve et. al,
>
> If we are going to take the "how the Web was born" theme re.
> figuring out the path forward, then what's wrong with RDFa? If
> people sort of know how to write HTML, why not show them how to add
> rich metadata via RDFa? That said, we have a deeper problem re.
> Linked Data, and in my opinion it starts not fulling expressing the
> essence of the matter with clarity. The fundamental issues are

RDFa doesn't generally solve the Syntax complexity problem. Though,
possibly RDFa documents that are not "nice" HTML (ie. not really
readable by humans) could be quite hacker-friendly. I've been meaning
to look into this.

- Steve

--
Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK