Re: .htaccess a major bottleneck to Semantic Web adoption / Was: Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

Do you mean that all deferencable URIs of a RDF document should have
their domain name to end with t-d-b.org, so their resolution leads to
the TDB server which redirects to the final location?