Re: ANN: Linked Data/Semantic Web Application - RKBExplorer

Hugh
is fantastic to see 'the sw' in my usual browser , brilliant work

especially the faceted browsing

thoughts:
 and some aspect of the navigation and visualization could be improved.

clicked on some resources and found lots of info, but could not get to the
resource , (systems keeps on opening windows of information but never opens
the document) would be nice to have a way maybe color code/flag  to
distinguish information about the resource from the resource itself, for
those who are in a hurry to find the doc

Some of the nomenclature may benefit from some translation
'
resolvabe uri (uh? maybe add plain language on mouseover)

You can also view the global equivalence
closure<http://www.rkbexplorer.com/sameAs/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Flaas.rkbexplorer.com%2Fid%2Ftech-report-b6d3d6e73e1441aa58f95df993668f33>across
all repositories.  (what?)

etc

properly labelled, it wold be a good opportunity to learn
about these terms

will contact you offlist for more thoughts

cheers

PDM