Re: Tool for Creating UML Class Diagrams from OWL Ontologies?

You should have a talk to Sandpiper Software, as they specialize in
translating both ways between OWL and UML, and have a GUI framework
that plugs into Eclipse.

  http://www.sandsoft.com/

I don't know if they've formally released it, but I've seen it running
and it's nice. It's also based on some heavy research to get the
mappings right (join projects with IBM, DSTO, etc). Have a chat with
them, and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Regards,
Paul Gearon
Fedora Commons