Re: My Web Site Description in OWL

I'm grateful to David for making the connection here.

Cristiano,

POWDER may do just what you want. It allows you to apply, say, your
dcterms:creator property to every resource on your Web site in one go,
rather than resource by resource. It does this by applying properties
and value to all URIs that match your web site's domain name (and/or any
other restrictions you care to make). An XSLT will transform a few lines
of XML into OWL for you.

The WG homepage is a little out of date but the documents linked there
are close to the final ones (let me know if you want the temporary URIs
of the more up to date versions). A blog post of mine gives you (up to
date) links to various bits of running code [1], including that XSLT.

If you prefer to communicate in Italian, POWDER WG Andrea Perego in
Varese is your man.

Cheers

Phil.

[1]