Re: searching for content management system with semantic web 2.0 features

Hi Ted,

I worked before with OpenLinkSW Virtuoso, but I see Virtuoso more like a
database system + a lot of features. I don't see the "content management
system" APIs of virtuoso, such as end-user management, tagging, rating,
etc.... where are these APIs?

can you point me to the system doc where I can find the features and map
them into this matrix?
http://www.cmsmatrix.org/matrix/cms-matrix?func=search

We are especially interested in web-pages of the virtuoso documentation
that we can link each of these lines (taken from cmsmatrix.org) to a
webpage describing where we can find it in virtuoso:

Built-in Applications
Blog
Chat
Classifieds
Contact Management
Data Entry
Database Reports
Discussion / Forum
Document Management
Events Calendar
Events Management
Expense Reports
FAQ Management
File Distribution
Graphs and Charts
Groupware
Guest Book
Help Desk / Bug Reporting
HTTP Proxy
In/Out Board
Job Postings
Link Management
Mail Form
Matrix
My Page / Dashboard
Newsletter
Photo Gallery
Polls
Product Management
Project Tracking
Search Engine
Site Map
Stock Quotes
Surveys
Syndicated Content (RSS)
Tests / Quizzes
Time Tracking
User Contributions
Weather
Web Services Front End
Wiki

Security
Audit Trail
Captcha
Content Approval
Email Verification
Granular Privileges
Kerberos Authentication
LDAP Authentication
Login History
NIS Authentication
NTLM Authentication
Pluggable Authentication
Problem Notification
Sandbox
Session Management
SMB Authentication
SSL Compatible
SSL Logins
SSL Pages
Versioning

best
Leo

It was Ted Thibodeau Jr who said at the right time 16.01.2009 22:29 the
following words: