Fwd: atlas, landscape map and subject classification scheme for semantic web technologies

From: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 06:35:22 +0700
To: "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>

Milton

it would be nice if we could 'reuse' as a starting point what is
already there, for example, adding a layer as you describe below to
REASE
would be great,

Therefore, another note for Lyndon/REASE Team:
it may be useful to allow users and learners to be able to add
knowledge to the project by interacting with the project team

I think this can be done with some kind of interactive semantics....

look forward!

(more, more!)