Re: Extending RDFS, property-classes

On 20 Feb 2009, at 00:24, Jiri Prochazka wrote:

> Hi,
> in collaboration with Richard Cyganiak I present:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/PropertyReificationVocabulary

Thanks for following up on this. Much appreciated.

> All comments welcome.

Two (and a half) comments before bed:

"Unfortunately, currently RDFS and OWL provide no means of mapping
between the two equivalent forms."

You need to spell out that equivalence. You know what you are thinking
of, the reader doesn't. One suggestion: provide rules. You can just
make up the rule language, as in [1].

Secondly it's worth relating this to swbp n-ary relations. [2]

> Best regards,
> Jiri Prochazka
>
> PS: Please respond on the wiki if you can.

Does MoinMoin have discussion pages? I fear MediaWiki has ruined me :-(

Damian

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#rules>
[2] <http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-n-aryRelations/>