Update re. Virtuoso 6.0 Cluster Edition with LOD Cloud Hosting

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:38:19 -0500
CC: public-lod@w3.org, 'Semantic Web' <semantic-web@w3.org>
All,

We now have part 1 of the Virtuoso 6.0 Cluster Edition with LOD hosting
that includes:

1. Bio2RDF
2. Uniprot
3. DBpedia 3.2 (plus Yago, UMBEL, OpenCyc, DBpedia Ontology data and
inference rules)
4. NeuroCommons (*but we've found some IRI issues here that are being
fixed*)
5. MusicBrainz

Virtuoso's in-built Faceted Browser & Service  [1] is at:
<http://lod.openlinksw.com/fct/facet.vsp>  (*try any full text pattern
that has association with entities in the data spaces above*)
SPARQL endpoint: <http://lod.openlinksw.com/sparql>

We will add other data sets from the cloud over the coming days.

Links:

1.
http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtuosoFacetsWebService
- XML Web Services HowTo