Re: RDF vocabulary scope guidelines

On Feb 6, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Jiri Prochazka wrote:

> Vocabulary(ies) covering other resource description aspects would be
> helpful too...

With apologies for accidental wheel reinvention, and recognition that
this may not be a very good example of a vocabulary:  For MMI's
community vocabulary management needs, we created a metadata
vocabulary that reuses much of OMV and then goes beyond it. [1]

Comments are welcome.  At this point the referenced page is not
authoritative as to what we're actually using, which has evolved
slightly and isn't as comprehensive. Contact us for details.

John

[1] http://marinemetadata.org/community/teams/ont/mmirepository/communityontmetadata

John Graybeal   <mailto:graybeal@mbari.org>  -- 831-775-1956
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project: http://marinemetadata.org