Re: [ontolog-forum] [uk-government-data-developers] OMG Issues RFP for Linking Architectures & Models with RDF Linked Open Data

 Peter

doubts are okay, and legitimate (yours, as well as mine)

There is absolutely nothing negative  in my rant, rather an appreciation for
the honesty of some of the contents of the keynote being referred to (havent
watched it til the end though, ) and an encouragement to pursue further
novel approaches, including OMG initiatives in this direction