From: Gordon Dunsire <g.dunsire@strath.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM
Subject: VMF ontology released
.

Colleagues

The first release of the VMF matrix is now available. The matrix includes
the VMF ontology and sample mappings from third-party vocabularies. The
presentations, and a report, of the VMF seminar held in London in November
are also available.

See the News section of the website:

http://cdlr.strath.ac.uk/VMF/news.htm

Please forward this email to colleagues, and if you have any feedback,
please email me. (I am now out-of-office until 5 Jan 2010.)

All the best for 2010!

Cheers

Gordon

Gordon Dunsire
Head
Centre for Digital Library Research
University of Strathclyde

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC015263

--
Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”