Re: Relationships between individual resources using POWDER

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 16:33 -0200, Alexandre Gaigalas wrote:
> VADER: Vocabulary for Associating Descriptions of Resources
>
> Properties:
>
> vader:association - Describes an association between resources by URI
> patterns
> (all the following properties have rdfs:domain vader:association)
> vader:host - A pattern for hosts
> vader:minPathDeepness - Minimum of path levels associated
> vader:maxPathDeepness - Maximum of path levels associated
> vader:pathPrefix - Adds a prefix to the path association
> vader:pathSuffix - Adds a suffix to the path association

Interesting idea.

I wonder if it might be made simpler by copying POWDER's regular
expression capability?

  <vader:association>
    <vader:from>http://twitter.com/([^/]+)</vader:from>
    <vader:to>http://semantictweet.com/$1</vader:to>
    <vader:associationType
        rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#seeAlso" />
  </vader:association>

Also, it's convention to capitalise the first letter of classes in RDF,
so vader:association might be better as vader:Association.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>