Re: Restricted Metadata Inheritance by Named Graphs?

Hi Christoph,

I think that you deal here with two different problems:

One problem is that you may want to "copy" / "inherit" / "whatever you
call it" data. You can use rules for this, we use Networked Graphs:
http://west.uni-koblenz.de/Research/systeme/NetworkedGraphs

The second problem is a general one in the semantic web, namely that the
combination of data from different sources (with different trust values)
may lead to inconsistencies or propositions of varying trust values.
Here is a paper you might want to read:
Schenk, Simon (2008): On the Semantics of Trust and Caching in the
Semantic Web. In: ISWC2008: 7th International Semantic Web Conference.

Cheers
Steffen