Re: erlang rdf library?

Give Scala a try. It's JVM based and has some RDF support as well.
Scala is a static programming language and you can always call java
libs if you have to.

http://code.google.com/p/scardf/
check out the comparison to java/jena code. It looks promising. We run
a session about Scala/RDF later this year in New York.

Here in New York we also have a growing number of lisp hackers that
heavily promote clojure. A dynamic language also based on the JVM, so
you can call your favorite java lib anytime.
Stuart Sierra recently started a new RDF/clojure project. Feel free to
join his discussion at the New York Semantic Web Meetup - Technology
Lab:
http://groups.google.com/group/swnyc
http://groups.google.com/group/swnyc/browse_thread/thread/d184674ca516f9fe/abf88f1b65aeb32d?lnk=gst&q=stuart#abf88f1b65aeb32d

Marco