Re: [ontolog-forum] [STI-community] FINAL CALL: charting the futureof semantics - STI 3rd Roadmapping Workshop

Dick, thanks
I have been looking at the Mkr but I dont understand it, probably for
different reasons from Pat H
However I am intersted

In looking for common grounds, we may have to separate our own individual
purposes
(I mean, we all have a purpose right?)

Mkr is your own work, what can we do collectively that would help us create
a more cooperative research and development environment?

cheers

PDM

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Richard H. McCullough <rhm@pioneerca.com>wrote:

>  I haven't been following your emails too closely,
> but I think we have a common interest in
> facilitating inter-operability on the Semantic Web.
>
> The mKR language is a general purpose KR language,
> with the capability of interfacing to any knowledge base
> on the web.
> The mKE program which implements it is free,
> open source, available for Windows, Linux, Mac.
> mKR/mKE is my own "labor of love", developed
> over the past 13 years, with no funding.
>
> I would be happy to work with you, and provide
> any desired info. re: mKR/mKE.
>
> Dick McCullough
> http://mkrmke.org

Paola Di Maio,
Forthcoming
Looking for champions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig&feature=related

Vocamp Ibiza  Vocamp.org
15-16 April

IEEE/DEST 09 Collective Intelligence Track (deadline extended)

i-Semantics 2009, 2 - 4 September 2009, Graz, Austria.
www.i-semantics.tugraz.at

SEMAPRO 2009, Malta
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPSEMAPRO09.html
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection Project, Chiang Rai Thailand