答复: wsmo

404 error

发件人: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] 代
表 John Domingue
发送时间: 2009年4月6日 1:47
收件人: paola.dimaio@gmail.com
抄送: Semantic Web
主题: Re: wsmo

Paolo, The WSMO work is now being carried on the Conceptual Models of
Services WG under STI (http://cms-wg.sti2.org/home/) in conjunction with the
SOA4All EU project (http://www.soa4all.eu/). Here were work on:

WSMO Lite - a lightweight version of WSMO which builds upon SAWSDL, and

MicroWSMO - a lightweight version of WSMO for REST services which builds
upon the hREST microformat
(http://knoesis.wright.edu/research/srl/projects/hRESTs/) created
collaboratively by Amit Sheth's KNOESIS group and STI Innsbruck

Within SOA4All we will produce a range runtime and design time tools to
support the above which we will begin to release over the next few months.

Feel free to contact me privately for more information

regards

John