Re: SWIG F2F during W3C TPAC week, Oct 20/21 (Cannes, France)

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 03:16:08 +0200
To: "Phil Archer" <parcher@fosi.org>
Cc: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at, danbri@danbri.org, semantic-web@w3.org, ivan@w3.org

2008/9/3 Phil Archer <parcher@fosi.org>:

> Actually the responses to this are interesting IMO. It all began when I put
> my head above the parapet and suggested that a possible discussion point for
> TPAC /might/ be testing the water to see if there was a critical mass of
> folk that wanted to think about RDF 2, or at least, looking at some of the
> issues that crop up on this list and elsewhere from time to time that folk
> seem to agree need fixing.
>
> I've got the message that the answer is a firm 'no' - OK - I'll move on...

Sorry Phil, I for one didn't want to give that impression. Discussion
of RDF 2 sounds a great discussion point for a f2f, whatever the
opinions.

Without any thought I can say drop RDF's version of reification,
introduce named graphs. Are Lists working ok? I dunno.

danbri's back in the chair anyhow :-)

Cheers,
Danny.

--