ANN: mKR 8.0

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@pioneerca.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:47:46 -0700
To: "Semantic Web at W3C" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "KR-language" <KR-language@YahooGroups.com>, "cyclify austin" <cyclify-austin@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "Tom Hinkley" <thinkley@volcano.net>, "Virginia Wurts" <virginia.wurts@comcast.net>, "Roger Loftfield" <rogloft@napanet.net>, "Clinton Jeffery" <clint.jeffery@gmail.com>

mKE 8.0 is now available for download from my website.
New features include context pipes.

Complete details of my Real Estate example are in

The most significant additions to the example are
ContextPipe.mkr -- includes definition of "average price" method
average_price.icn -- Unicon procedure to implement "average price"
ContextPipe.txt -- results (ContextPipe.out with comments removed)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;