ANN: mKR 8.0

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@pioneerca.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:47:46 -0700
To: "Semantic Web at W3C" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "KR-language" <KR-language@YahooGroups.com>, "cyclify austin" <cyclify-austin@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "Tom Hinkley" <thinkley@volcano.net>, "Virginia Wurts" <virginia.wurts@comcast.net>, "Roger Loftfield" <rogloft@napanet.net>, "Clinton Jeffery" <clint.jeffery@gmail.com>

mKE 8.0 is now available for download from my website.
New features include context pipes.

Complete details of my Real Estate example are in
http://mKRmKE.org/knowledge/rhm/applications/RealEstate

The most significant additions to the example are
ContextPipe.mkr -- includes definition of "average price" method
average_price.icn -- Unicon procedure to implement "average price"
ContextPipe.txt -- results (ContextPipe.out with comments removed)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/