RE: DBpedia 3.2 release, including DBpedia Ontology and RDF links to Freebase

> Ontology is designed to put all things in their natural places, not to
> make mess of the real world;

Most people don't care about structure, they care about content.

DBpedia makes Wikipedia's implicit structure explicit in order to make
its content more accessible and (re)usable.

That's it.

--
Georgi Kobilarov
Freie Universität Berlin

Entity
> or
> Thing:
>
> Resource (Person, Ethnic group, Organization, Infrastructure, Planet,
> Work,
> Event, Means of Transportation, Anatomic structure, Olympic record,
> Language, Chemical compound, Species, Weapon, Protein, Disease,
Supreme
> Court of the US, Grape, Website, Music Genre, Currency, Beverage,
> Place).
>
> I am of opinion to support the developers even when they misdirect.
But