RDFS / OWL to HTML

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 18:22:55 -0700
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi,

Are there any tools out there that will read in an RDF Schema and/or OWL
file and produce an HTML summary of the schema/ontology? (I'm thinking
list of classes with properties that apply to the class along with any
accompanying documentation (e.g. via rdfs:label's or rdfs:comment's)

Something along the lines of the property sections of
http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/ or http://musicontology.com/#sec-xref [1]

For example, do Jena or Pellet or Sesame or any such toolkits have
anything like this?

thanks!
Lee

[1] I'm aware from Yves that they do use a tool for the Music Ontology,
but I haven't gotten my tentacles on it yet :-)