Re: ESWC 2008 Linked Data Playground

Hi Dan,

> Do you have such info for any/all attendees? I'd presume at least you have
> email contact for the authors, or main author. Do the site's terms of
> service allow you to re-share this information? Even a hashed email can be
> fed to http://code.google.com/apis/socialgraph/ or other crawlers quite
> usefully.

The hashed emails of the authors are in the dataset. We have a list with
contact information for all attendees but I doubt that it would be OK to put
it on the web due to privacy reasons. I will check with Sean.

It is exactly that kind of data merging and mining that you plan to do which
is great on the one hand but could also get very intrusive in the future if
people not only do it for honest reasons.

So, lots of interesting questions here ;-)

Cheers

Chris