Re: Standard graphical representation for ontologies

Hi Carlos,

welcome to the list.

As for your question:

'de iure' definitely there isn't it.

'de facto' I do not think so, although better OWL experts than me might
have another opinion here. In any case, there are a number of systems
that do graphical representations. These include some of the ontology
editor tools (eg, protege, more exactly the various plugins for it), or
stand alone visualizers (like OWLSight). You can also use RDF
visualizers (eg, RDF Gravity) to visual an RDF representation of the
ontology.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebTools

may give some pointers (updates are welcome!)

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/