RE: stating that something doesn't exist

This discussion is making me think that using SPARQL to [help] answer
the question as to whether a given pub links to another might be the
right way to go.  This brings me back around to questions on the
open-world/closed-world assumption.  But I just put that question in a
response to Alan Ruttenberg's email so I won't ask it again here.

So