Deadline Extension - "Special Track: Towards Practical Application of Semantic Technologies in Life Science and Medicine" at I-SEMANTICS 2008

From: Holger Stenzhorn <holger.stenzhorn@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:10:28 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Apologies for cross-postings. Please forward this email to anyone
interested.

(DEADLINE EXTENSION) CALL FOR PAPERS
------------------------------------
Special Track: Towards Practical Application of Semantic Web
Technologies in Life Science and Medicine
at I-SEMANTICS 2008: International Conference on Semantic Systems
at TRIPLE-I 2008 in Graz, Austria, 3-5 September 2008

By popular demand we extend the deadline for the special track
(http://triple-i.tugraz.at/i_semantics/special_tracks/swlsm for details).
Also to clarify, the demonstration at the venue can be either live or
via slides but no (paper) posters are expected.

IMPORTANT DATES
* 30 May 2008: Submission of the demo paper (up to 4 pages) and full
papers (up to 8 pages)
* 13 June 2008: Notification of acceptance
* 30 June 2008: Camera ready version (8 pages)
* 3 September 2008: Special Track at the TRIPLE-I Conference