Re: XSL Stylesheet for Rendering OWL Ontologies in RDF/XML-ABBREV?

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@unibw.de>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:11:15 +0200
To: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
CC: martin.hepp@unibw.de, semantic-web@w3.org

Dear Masahide,
thanks a lot for that quick license update! I am sure it will make your
work even more useful. By the way, we are currently trying to derive an
XSL stylesheet from it that can be directly referenced from inside an
OWL ontology in RDF/XML-ABBREV so that a browser will render the
document correctly while any http request to the base URI will always
return plain RDF/XML (i.e., we need no content negotiation).
Best
Martin
http://www.heppnetz.de