OWL-S Precondition Check

From: Robert Langner <robert.langner@freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:52:07 +0200
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hello,

i am new to OWL-S. I would like to implement in Eclipse an Precondition
Check for OWL-S Services.

Can someone tell me, how I can do this? Or are there any examples/tutorials?

I have tried the PreconditionCheck Example which is included in the OWL-S
API, but it didn't work. I throws always following exception:

Precondition check disabled

Trying unsupported language pair...

      at impl.jena.OWLModelImpl.isTrue(OWLModelImpl.java:946)

atimpl.owls.generic.expression.SWRLExpressionImpl.isTrue(SWRLExpressionImpl.
java:66)

      at reasoning.PreconditionCheck.run(PreconditionCheck.java:54)

      at reasoning.PreconditionCheck.main(PreconditionCheck.java:110)