Re: [foaf-dev] Re: RDFAuth: an initial sketch

Benjamin Nowack wrote:
> OK, then it won't work for RDFAuth where the requests are done by
> automated server scripts, unless we generate additonal, temporary key
> pairs that are used only by an RDFAuth app. But then we run into
> sync/cache issues, I guess.

Oh, I see what you mean, when things are run by an automated service...
That automated service should have it's own key (be it PGP, GPG, foafKey
or whatever) on behalf of its users.

Again, the matter of trust... we must define exactly what we can and
what we can't trust before going down, I guess...

--renato