Re: Vultures Re: what happened to schemaweb.info?

Hi Yuzhong

Thanks for your precisions about Falcon. I hope you didn't take what I
wrote about vultures vs falcons as any kind of subliminal criticiscm of
your application, which is very cool indeed. :-)
It was just a follow-up of the metaphor started by Danny, in defense of
very honorable, sociable, useful and too often despised, birds.

Regards

Bernard