Re: what happened to schemaweb.info?

On 19 Mar 2008, at 13:05, Danny Ayers wrote:
> Keith Alexander's put together a similar tool:
>
> http://schemacache.test.talis.com/
>
> I believe this was largely motivated by the convenience of having a
> cache of the vocabs. There's also (each with slightly different aims)
> Sindice, Swoogle and another one the name of which escapes me -
> something like Vultures?

Vultures? You're probably thinking of Falcons, specifically their
Concept Search:
http://iws.seu.edu.cn/services/falcons/conceptsearch/

For the specific task of finding RDF classes and properties, Falcons
does a pretty good job. Swoogle has a similar but less helpful
function. Sindice doesn't yet have a function to search just for
classes and properties.

Richard