Re: RDF query in XML

So it seems you may simply be asking if there is a standard XML
serialisation for SPARQL.
So now I can ask another question: Is there an ontology for SPARQL?
Can I find a standard way to represent a SPARQL query in RDF, for example?
(If there is and I missed it, please ignore the rest.)

The question of what a SPARQL endpoint looks like is still not quite clear
( http://esw.w3.org/topic/SparqlEndpointDescription ), and how you hand over
the string which is the query is also problematic.
It seems to me that if we live in the Semantic Web, I should for example be
able to give a SPARQL service a URI that resolves to an RDF representation
of a query.

Anyone done this for RDF, or at least XML?

Cheers
Hugh