Re: is this valid to make a named graph in RDFa?

Golda,

you ask:

[[[
  Is the use of RDFa in this way with id= properties functioning as the
name of the assertion valid?
]]]

The answer is no:-(. The current RDFa spec:

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax

does not make any reference to the 'id' attribute. Nor does it include
means to generate named graphs (or reified statements, for that matter)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/