RE: Ontology-driven website

Ciao Matteo,
In the early 2000, there was a lot of research about ontology-driven portals. Besides the great work of prof. Schwabe, other successful approaches were COHSE [1], SEAL and SEAL-II [2], KAON Portal [3], ODESeW [4], OntoWebber [5] and, last but not least ;-), our own SOIP-F [6] with its STAR:dust conceptual model [7].

It would be very interesting to update this (probably not comprehensive) list if there are new approaches and applications in this area.

HTH,
Irene

[1] http://cohse.cs.manchester.ac.uk/
[2] http://ontobroker.semanticweb.org/ontos/aifb.html
[3] http://kaon.semanticweb.org/demos
[4] http://webode.dia.fi.upm.es/sew/
[5] http://infolab.stanford.edu/OntoAgents/OntoWebber/
[6] http://swa.cefriel.it/SOIP-F
[7] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/EucStarDustDetailed

Irene Celino
CEFRIEL Politecnico di Milano
Via Fucini, 2 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
phone: +39 0223954266
fax:   +39 0223954466
email: Irene.Celino@cefriel.it
web:   http://www.cefriel.it, http://swa.cefriel.it

Le informazioni contenute in questa comunicazione e negli allegati sono riservate; e' vietato a soggetti diversi dai destinatari qualsiasi uso, copia, diffusione di quanto in essi contenuto.
Se avete ricevuto questa copia per errore, vi preghiamo di distruggerla immediatamente ed informarci via e-mail.

Prima di stampare questa e-mail consideratene l'impatto sull'ambiente. Grazie per la collaborazione.

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly confidential. This message must not be copied, disclosed or used by anybody other than the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by e-mail and destroy this message immediately.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.