Re: Ontology-driven website

Matteo,

do you mean an ontology-based "modeling framework" for modeling and
building websites based on an abstract model like OOHDM, etc.
(Daniel's pointers) or do you mean a library+API like php's symphony
or something like the Drupal core, which can also be extended with
modules based on callback hooks. There is sth. going on in the Drupal
community you should look at: http://groups.drupal.org/semantic-web

I think it's best to re-use existing vocabs like FOAF, SIOC, DOAP, ...
and add your own vocabs when you need new concepts.

Regards,
Andy