Re: Query of individuals that "May" belong to a class

I'm not sure what your question is.
But I think that you  could use the mKR language
to get your answer.

You can retrieve all individuals from the KB using
    every x isu Individual; {
        ... $x ...
    };

Then you can test $x using a conditional expression.
For example, if you want to test property P
    if $x has P;
    then ...
    else ...
    fi;

Or, if you want to test class C
    if $x isu C;
    then ...
    else ...
    fi;

Is the test on P, or the test on C, what you had in mind?

Dick McCullough
http://mKRmKE.org/
knowledge haspart proposition list;
mKE do enhance od "Real Intelligence" done;