Re: GRDDL implementations?

If you like Python, there's Chime's GRDDL implementation (grddl.py)[1],
it's a quite small and nice piece of code that you might be able to get
to do what you want. It isn't a daemon per se that listens and a given
port, but adding this in would be possible.

Not sure if this is what you want. Would need a more detailed
description. I also think OpenLink supports GRDDL, and might have the
low-level support you need to start as daemon. I'll let someone from
OpenLink answer that question [2].

[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/GRDDL.py
[2]http://esw.w3.org/topic/VirtuosoUniversalServer