Re: Looking for enterprise SaaS RDF Store service

Hi Aldo,

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for a hosted RDF store service to power a simple enterprise
> app.
>
> I am currently considering the OpenLink Virtuoso AMI [1] and was
> wondering if there is already any commercial service running out
> there.
>
> Note: I know Talis is out there... but it is open ( from an ACL POV )
> and lacks some features I need ( inference and SPARQL aggregates ).

Just a small correction: a Talis Platform store can be completely private if
you need it to be. Many stores are openly readable because we want to
encourage data sharing, but the Platform works just as well with private
data. Also, since the Platform is designed from the ground up to be a hosted
service, we have a very good uptime and reliability record.

Please email me if you want to discuss using the Platform further.

Ian Davis
ian.davis@talis.com