Re: [Announce] SHER release on alphaWorks

great news! can't wait to try it...

a few questions:
does it reuse the API of SOR?

can we replace DB2 with (for example) a java based database? (useful
in small-medium applications, in addition to java web start
deployment).

could you give brief details about the time to load/query a (not too
trivial) ontology of (let's say) 1-10 million aboxes, with a few
tricky tboxes.