Re: RDFa + RDF/XML Considered Harmful? (was RE: Ordnance Survey data as Linked Data)

Tom Heath wrote:
> [...]
Tom,

I believe we should spread the net as wide as possible re. RDF aware
user agents since we cannot assume which methods they will be using to
discover RDF.  On our part (re. our RDF aware user agents), we use all
the methods (Content Negotiation, <link />, GRDDL, RDFa, and POSH) when
sniffing, which also implies that we
take on the burden of normalization.

On the part of publishers, I encourage the use of at least one of the
RDF exposure methods mentioned above, when known associations between
HTML and RDF representations exist.

--

Regards,

President & CEO