Re: No universal things Re: comparing XML and RDF data models

Thursday, July 03, 2008 12:52 PM, Bernard wrote:
> Peter, sorry to be as harsh on that as Bijan has been, but I consider
this viewpoint as not sustainable, and dangerously naive.
I for one assume very strongly indeed that 'the description of the thing
causes the thing to exist'...>

Nothing tragical if someone indulges in  voicing senseless statements
publicly. A tragic thing if the same one publicly passes judgment on other
people, trying to seek meaningful things.