Re: comparing XML and RDF data models

On Jul 1, 2008, at 8:38 PM, Richard H. McCullough wrote:

> What you really need is a language like mKR (http://mKRmKE.org/)
> Given any thing, X, in a knowledge base
>
>    X has ?;  # displays all attributes of X
>    X do ? done;  # displays all actions of X
>    X isc* ?;  # displays subhierarchy of X
>    X isa* ?;  # displays all classes of X, up to Thing.

Self-serving non sequitur. These facilities are available in SPARQL
(with the right base language) and many other rdf query language.
They don't help at all with the examples I gave for the problem
presented.

If you are going to reply to my posts, please have the decency to
actually make it remotely relevant.

In general, this sort of post helps no one. Of course, neither does
the original (ridiculous, by not made by Maciej) claim. General,
ungrounded rah rah claims are rightly dismissed, but, unfortunately,
splash on fellow travellers.

Cheers,
Bijan.