Re: "State of the Semantic Web" - personal opinions?

On 01.07.2008 00:06:53, Aldo Bucchi wrote:

>Yes, UI has been completely neglected. We need cross fertilization...
>and we can't expect them ( UI developers ) to spend months learning
>semweb details. We need bring the goods to their door step and in
>their own terms.
>
>My 2 cents:
>
>http://www.semanticflash.org/
Great to see this! I'm not a Flash developer myself, but learned
a lot from Flash UI folks, getting them on board would be priceless.

It would be cool to see milestones announced on this list (or on
public-semweb-ui[1], which could really benefit from some non-CFP
traffic).

Thanks,
Benji

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-ui/