Re: RDF optimization

From: <editor@content-wire.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:20:00 +0700
Cc: <semantic-web@w3c.org>

Thanks Bruce

I am still new to RDF,  so I am learning
Now I am trying to find just a few tags to identify the object (publication)
that hopefully will have
a full description somewhere else, (I dont need all that inforarmation on my
schema just a few fields and the uri)
I think the schema that I am trying to devise will be usable with different
standards, so I ll put yours in as something to be matched

as to how to implement the schema and what to do exactly, I still have to
work it out
but I am sure that must be trivial, right? ;-)